Children and infants

Children under the age of 12 years can only travel if accompanied by their father, mother, legal guardian or a responsible adult aged 16 or over included on the same booking. Accompaniment and special services are NOT available. Children over the age of 12 years may travel alone except on flights out of Italian airports, where children must be over 14 years to travel alone. Babies that are less than 7 days old cannot be admitted on board. Children from 7 days to 2 years old (“Infant”) will travel on their mother or father’s lap, without the possibility to bring any additional seat or cradle. The Infant should pay one sole amount of 20 EUR per flight. No extra seats may be booked for Infants. Infants do not qualify for any baggage allowance. If the Infant reaches the age of 2 years prior to the return journey they must pay the applicable fare, taxes, fees and charges for that part of the journey.

Passengers below the age of 18, regardless of age or whether they are traveling alone or accompanied, must show their own identity document for any flight within the EU/Schengen Area (including domestic flights) and a valid passport for any other flight.Minors over the age of 14 will only be accepted on board when they are in possession of an identity document or valid passport in their own name. Minors of 12 years of age must also have a passport or identity document.

We reserve the right to cancel your reservation without refund and to deny you boarding if you do not comply with the above infant, children & babies’ requirements.

What documentation should children present?

Since June 26, 2012, in order to travel to or from Europe, all European citizens who are minors must have a personal identity document (passport or National ID, based on the destination). From this date forward, minors can no longer be included in the passports of their parents. Passports are only valid for their owners, and any minor added to the document should have their own passport or identity document. Please check with your passport issuing office for more information.